10 Things About Me
Seems like a good way to start a blog, doesn't it?
1. My favourite colour is yellow. The universal colour of happiness and sunshine!
2. I’ve written songs since I was eight years old. I still have the scribbly, misspelled lyrics that I scrawled into my elementary school diaries.
3. Summer is my favourite. While I enjoy the change of seasons and appreciate each of them for what they bring, June through September gives me a feeling that no other time of the year does… The feeling of a cold lake on a hot day… The stillness of the air when there’s not one cloud in the sky… The trips to different places and the bustling of downtown from the surge of tourists… It’s adventure, and it’s peace, all at the same time.
4. I have a dog named Ferris. (Yes, after Ferris Bueller!)
5. My pet peeves are insincere people and weak coffee.
6. I follow a plant based diet because I’ve seen too many documentaries.
7. I’m a thrifter and vintage seeker! Both in my wardrobe and for my home. I love pursuing shops that have items with a past and giving them a future. I’ve found my most unique and complimentary pieces this way. It also keeps me thinking outside of the box, as I never know what I’ll find next.
8. I’m nostalgic for the 80s- even though I was born in the 90s.
9. I’ve only ever owned station wagons and I only ever want to own station wagons.
10. I’m a sensitive person, always have been. I think though, that it is an asset; to feel deeply… Where else does art come from?